Join Our Team
Join Our Team
We currently have a vacancy for the following positions: Craft Workshop Leader
- Delivery of crafting sessions
- Creation and planning of new sessions, coming up with appropriate new ideas and activities
- Writing out step by step guide for each activity that can be used in other Smarti Paints workshops across the country
- Ensuring that the correct materials for a term are in stock
- Constructing termly plan of workshops
- Speaking with customers during workshops to see what other sessions they would be interested in
You will need experience will working with children off all ages. You will have empathy for those children who may a little extra help. You will be able to adapt the lessons to meet the needs of the learners. You will able to work by yourself and part of a team, and have the motivation and passion to push the enterprise forward.
For supporting the delivery of our crafting sessions, experience of and a passion for crafts, coupled with a desire to share that passion with others is all that we require! You will need excellent communication and organisation skills and be capable of working with a wide variety of people including adults with profound and severe disabilities and children. All initial training, support and advice will be provided.
The job role is for a Part-Time position to work Monday and Saturday Mornings and some Tuesday afternoons
Salary: £6.75 /hour
How To Apply
To apply for this position please email your cv and any examples of craft works you have created to firstname.lastname@example.org